Indeed, if you have to wear a skimpy swimsuit, you'd better look good in it. And the fact that you have small breasts should not get into your way. You can make the most out of the situation by learning a few tricks how to make your breasts look bigger in a bathing suit, such as:
- Choose triangular-shaped bikini tops, preferably a cup or two smaller than your regular bra. You can go for padded bikini tops, too, but see to it that they fit your breasts perfectly.
- Halter types of bikini tops will push your breasts up, thus making an excellent find when you want to create an impression of bigger breasts.
- Keep away from bandeaus as much as possible. While they do make the chest appear wider, they nonetheless tend to flatten the breasts.
- If you are not going swimming anyway, create more cleavage using a bronzer and then highlight your breasts by applying gold eye shadow powder on the upper part of the breasts.
- Don't slouch, tuck your tummy in, raise your head up and pull your shoulders slightly backwards to enable your chest to move forward.
You may also like: Clothing Fashion Secrets to make your breasts look bigger instantly
Following these tips will make your breasts look big, indeed, but remember at the end of the day, you'll retire to bed still with the same breast size. Since summertime comes every year anyway you might as well work in order to have bigger breasts permanently.